- Gold Armour Wireless BT 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver
- Zyyini TX13 Bluetooth5.0 Transmitter Receiver
- GaoMee Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver for TV
- (TaoTronics) Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver
Gold Armour Wireless BT 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver
- Transmitter & receiver operation
- Optical input & output
- AUX & RCA input & output
- External antenna
- Claimed operational range in manual: 164-328 feet
- RX codecs: aptX HD, aptX LL, aptX, AAC, SBC
- TX codecs: aptX HD, aptX LL, aptX, SBC
- Has internal 600 mAh / 3.7V battery
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery runtime: 15 hours using AUX, 17 hours using SPDIF
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity in RX mode (no auto power off in TX mode)
Interestingly, the Amazon description says this device can be paired with up to 164 feet away, but the manual gives 164-328 feet as operational range.
In my use Galaxy S7 didn't see this receiver and couldn't pair with it. I could only pair with it from Galaxy S5.
With Galaxy S5 the receiver does seem to work without interruptions across the entire apartment.
The automatic shutdown in RX mode after 10 minutes is interesting. On one hand it conserves electricity and it's nice that the unit is off when it is not being used. On the other hand this requires the device to be accessible to turn it on when I want to use it, and I would prefer to have the Bluetooth receiver be hidden out of the way somewhere.
Zyyini TX13 Bluetooth5.0 Transmitter Receiver
Although in the description it is advertised as both a transmitter and a receiver, the actual box says the unit is a transmitter only. Weirdly it can also perform DAC from Toslink to AUX.
GaoMee Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver for TV
Couldn't pair with Galaxy S7, same as the Gold Armour receiver. Maybe these receivers have memory of paired devices and need some kind of reset to be visible to other devices than the one they are currently paired with.
Micro USB connector for power.
The power connector is placed too closely to the outgoing Toslink connector, so that Toslink cables with larger plugs on the ends don't fit with the USB cable for power also attached.
(TaoTronics) Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver
Although the manufacturer in not indicated in the description, this appears to be a TaoTronics product.
This receiver didn't show up in either Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S5. I couldn't pair with it at all.
USB-C connector for power.